You will need to register and log in to access almost all of the forums for this board. The following directions will walk you through this process. Print them if you need.
- Click on the Register button (one of the big brown buttons just above on the left) or the "Register" link in the upper right of this page.
- Click on the free ISW Student membership level (unless you already know you want an ABCST Student membership).
- You will be taken to the sign-up page.
- Enter your First and Last name (Name)
- Choose a screen name you will use. (Username)
- Enter your email address (you will not be able to complete registration if this is not accurate).
- Choose a password.
- Click the "Register" button at the bottom of the page.
- The Discussion Board will now email you a confirmation link. Switch to your email program and check your email. (You may need to check your junk/spam folder.) Read and follow the directions listed in the email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Now you wait for us. We will verify your "Qualification" information and activate your account. This is usually complete within 24 hours, but may take up to 72 hours depending on where we are in getting information on registrations from Richmont.
- Once we activate your account you will be able to log in using your screen name and password each time you come to the discussion board.
If you have trouble, click the "Post a Reply" button on this page and describe your problem. Someone will post a helpful message.
Thanks for joining us!